Seo Boseong
Reserve forces training. I attended a reserve forces training today so I cound not paticipate in English speaking classes early in the morning and morning. I substited them to the night classes because the the front desk secretary advised me to do like that way. The reserve forces training is very tiring and boring. I just walk one kilometer with 4 members of reserve forces. All I did was standing at one place under the burning sun for 2 hours and then I came back our basement. I hope the Korean peninsula wil be united soon so I that I can't take part in this meaniless activity. Moreover I m so sorry for the nations in the war. When can we live in total peace? Anyway today was really bring to me.

Reserve forces training.

I had to go to reserve forces training today so I could not attend my morning English speaking classes. I attended the night classes instead as the secretary on the front desk advised me to (do that). 
The reserve forces training is very tiring and boring. I just had to walk one kilometer with 4 other members of the reserve forces, then stand in one place (/the same spot) under the burning sun for 2 hours. After that I went back to the basement.
I hope the Korean peninsula will be united soon so that I don't have to take part in this meaningless activity. Moreover I feel sorry for the nations (involved) in the war. When can (/will) we live in total peace?

Anyway, today really brought it home for me.