Jin
Essay. Topic; Some people agree with the use of tax money to explore outer space. Others think this money should be spent to provide for society's basic needs. Which of these two opinions do you agree with? There has been an argument that tax money should be used to explore outer space or that money should be spent to provide for society's basic needs. In my opinion, I think the tax money should be used for society's basic needs because it is always hard to fulfill the basic needs and there are many poor people who need help. First of all, humans are greedy creature. Rich people don't satisfied with their wealth and plentiful money they have and even poor people might not satisfied when they became not poor anymore. They always want more and more. Also, according to the development of technology, people have lived better life than in the past. In this respect, if some people say that their tax money is going to be used for exploring outer space, there will be huge opposite opinion about it. They will seek more convenient life and more needs if they can live in much better environment using tax money to fulfill their basic needs. Moreover, there are still a number of poor people in society. Rich people might think it is okay with using their tax to explore outer space because they already have lots of money. However, thinking about the poor, it is not fair thing that their tax money is also used for exploring outer space without solving their economic problem first. Let me show you a reliable survey. According to this recent survey by Korea Herald, there are about 90% of poor people who said it is unfair that their tax money is used to explore out space, and they claimed that they want better services and environment for them. As I mentioned above, there are still many obstacles to use tax money to explore outer space. Before they use the tax money for exploring outer space, they have to look after the poor people around them and try to fulfill their basic needs first.

Essay.

Topic; Some people agree with the use of tax money to explore outer space. Others think this money should be spent to provide for society's basic needs. Which of these two opinions do you agree with?

Some people argue that tax money should be used to explore outer space; however, some argue that taxes should only be spent on providing for society's basic needs. In my opinion, I think that tax money should be used only for society's basic needs because it is a continuous battle to support our society through taxes and many poor people need more help.

First of all, humans are greedy creatures. Rich people aren't always satisfied with the wealth that they have and even some poor people can become dissatisfied when they are no longer in a position of poverty. They always want more and more, despite recent developments in technology that ensure people have a much better quality of life than ever before. Therefore, if the government were to propose using tax money for exploring outer space, there would be strong opposition against it. People would prefer that tax money were used for their daily needs if it meant a more convenient life and better infrastructure.

Moreover, there are still a large number of poor people in our society. Rich people may support using tax money to fund outer space exploration because they have an abundance of money. However, for people living in poverty, it seems unjust that their tax money is to be used for exploring outer space without any improvements to their economic situation. According to a recent survey by the Korea Herald, about 90% of people living in poverty said that it was unfair that their tax money is to be used to explore outer space, claiming that they wanted better services and infrastructure instead.

As I mentioned above, there are many arguments against using tax money to fund outer space exploration. Before the government tries to waste our taxes in space, they should first look after the poor and needy on our own planet and try to fulfill their basic needs.