Naharror
Professional Teacher
Feed your self motivation :) What is your motive? Fundamental to self-motivation is understanding what motivates you to do things. This may sound straightforward but sometimes your motivation is hidden from your consciousness – your own personal hidden agenda. Your motivation may well change from hour to hour, day to day and through life. As this happens your needs, wants and goals change and evolve. Murder mystery novels, TV shows and movies are a popular genres, but the stories are often less about, “Who Did It” and more about, “Why’ they did I” – what was their motive? Sleuths spend their time looking for physical clues and listening to alibis, but often the most gripping part of the story is in working out the murderer’s motives. It may take some detective work to understand your motives too. What makes you do the things you do, and maybe more importantly what stops you from doing other things? All the successes and barriers to achieve them are within oneself. Getting the best potential of each person depends on several factors. External factors such as health, economic situation, emotional and luck are influent in our emotional system and professional development. The main causes of our “way of action” are internal balances. Specific treatments, motivation, meditation, professional orientation and especially soul together with a great capacity for conversation will make a 99% improvement in your performance.
1

Feed your self-motivation :)

What is your motive?

Fundamental to self-motivation is understanding what motivates you to do things. This may sound straightforward but sometimes your motivation is hidden from your consciousness – ? your own personal hidden agenda. Your motivation may well change from hour to hour, day to day and through life. As this happens, your needs, wants and goals change and evolve. Murder mystery novels, TV shows and movies are a popular genres, but the stories are often less about, “Who Did It” and more about, “Why’ they did it” – what was their motive? Sleuths spend their time looking for physical clues and listening to alibis, but often the most gripping part of the story is in working out the murderer’s motives. It may take some detective work to understand your motives too.

What makes you do the things you do, and maybe more importantly, what stops you from doing other things? All the successes and barriers to achieving them are within oneself. Getting the best potential of out of / from each person (or "realis/zing the potential of each person") depends on several factors. External factors such as health, economic situation, emotionsal and luck are influent in [influence / have a big influence over] our emotional system and professional development. [The main causes of our “way of action” are internal balances?]

Specific treatments, motivation, meditation, professional orientation and especially [soul together?] with a great capacity for conversation will make / produce / result in a 99% improvement in your performance.

<em>Wow - what a piece!  When I first started, I thought you were a native English-speaking teacher misusing this forum for advertising!  Please take this as a compliment.</em>

<em>A few comments:</em>

<em>"- your own personal hidden agenda." Hyphens can be dangerous.  In this case, I initially read this phrase as a clarification of the preceding word, which was  "consciousness". But this doesn't make sense. I think you were clarifying the whole preceding phrase in which case I recommend adding a new phrase (including a verb), starting with : "In other words ..."</em>

<em>"The main causes of our “way of action” are internal balances"  The grammar is totally fine but the phrasing didn't give me a clear meaning.  "Way of action" is not a common collocation.  I wasn't sure what exactly the "internal balances" referred to. However, I did get the overall sense of the paragraph.    </em>

<em>"Soul together" needs improving.  I think you mean "the coming-together /the meeting of like-minded souls..."</em>

<em>Hope I have been of help.  All the best, Michael</em>  

Gracias Victoria....muchas gracias..and beautiful and honest words. To me, simplification is the key. If we depart as a principle that we are part of Nature and that we are WLT (water + light + time) everything under this balance makes sense ...like growing up as a fetus in the womb of a woman. Happiness (target of all the goals) should arrive us from inside, we should not hope that it comes from outside. For example, art and other physical forms to express LOVE is when we try to get closer of the "now" of this feeling .. the moment of absolute sincerity ... so if motivation comes from the feeling no from the thoughts ... then FEED the feelings is FEED the motivation... ...maybe.
Antonio, Thank you for sharing this, it's very thought provoking. For me my biggest source of motivation is having goals, whether they be personal, academic, professional, or something as simple as holding myself accountable to making my bed every day. But even in setting goals we need a reason to set them in the first place. And that goes back to your question, why do we do what we do? For me I try to ask myself what am I trying to accomplish? What kind of person am I trying to become? Those are difficult questions to answer but imagine how much easier it would be to move toward our goals when we know exactly what we want to accomplish and exactly why we want to accomplish it.