Gaetano
A girl... I saw a girl in my friend's home. She was wonderful and I said: " Who is that girl?" and my friend said: "That is my sister don't touch her!!" Then when my friend was in another room, I asked at the girl: "Sarah I love you, and you?" She said: " You are stupid but give me a glass of wine!" and I "What?" ..... My wine is more good than your love!!
2

A girl...

I saw a girl in my friend's home. She was wonderful and I asked my friend, " Who is that girl?" and my friend said: "That is my sister. Don't touch her!!"
Then when my friend was in another room, I asked at the girl: "Sarah, I love you, do you love me too?" She said: " You are stupid but give me a glass of wine!" and I said, "What?" ..... My wine is more good better than your love!!

2

A girl...

I saw a girl in my friend's home. She was wonderful, so I asked my friend: " Who is that girl?" and my friend answered: "That is my sister, don't touch her!!"
Then  When my friend was in another room, I asked at the girl: "Sarah I love you, and you?" She answered: " You are stupid but give me a glass of wine!" and I said "What? ..... My wine is better than your love?!!"

I am not a  native English speaker, so let's wait more good corrections.

A Girl...

I saw a girl in at my friend's home. She was wonderful, and so I said asked: " Who is that girl?", and my friend said answered: "That is my sister. Don't touch her!!*"
Then, when my friend was in another room, I asked at told the girl: "Sarah I love you, and you?" She said: " You are stupid**, but give me a glass of wine!" and I responded: "What?" ..... My wine is more good better than your love!!

*This is not an answer that we would use in this context. A sibling will say something more along the lines of "Don't mess with her!" or Hands off!"

**Given the light-hearted nature of the exchange, we also wouldn't say an insult like "You are stupid" in this context. We'd say something like "You're silly!" or "You're crazy!"