Shabnam
IELTS TASK 2: (6). Women and Children Question: The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. Answer: Some people argue that the main reason of having a high number of troublemakers youngest is the lack of appearance of mothers at home to look after their children which in my opinion, it does not seem to be a credible reason for that point of view.(47) To begin with, there is no proven research to show that how percentages of children having mothers working out of home are troublemakers. Besides, there has always been delinquent children in societies, even in that period in which working for women was not common as much it is acceptable nowadays.(50) These days, it is acknowledged that the responsibility of growing children up is for both mothers and fathers. To handle the life and the requirements of children, mothers and fathers work to earn money and meet those needs. As a result of earning money by parents, children live in a better situation than before.(54) Above all, in contrast to twenty years ago, the ways by which children entertain themselves have changed significantly. They are less dependent while they are using modern technology. Technology advancements like computers and the internet as entertainment choices have influenced children considerably. Youngest could search and find as they want by surfing the internet which is accessible everywhere. (58) All in all, it is clear that the position of women undergone a remarkable change. The attitude women have to take the responsibility of raising children and men are responsible to earn money has changed so the point of view that because women work, the number of troublemaker children has risen cannot be a suitable reason.(56)
1

IELTS TASK 2: (6). Women and Children

Question:

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children.

Answer:

Some people argue that the main reason for having a high number of troubled young people is the absence of mothers in the home to look after their children. which In my opinion, this does not seem to be a credible explanation for the problem.(47)

To begin with, there is no proven research to show what percentages of children having mothers working outide the home are troublemakers. Besides, there have always been delinquent children in societies, even in that period in which working for women were not as common as it is nowadays.(50)

These days, it is acknowledged that the responsibility of raising children up is for both mothers and fathers. To meet the requirements of children, mothers and fathers both work to earn money and meet those needs. Because the parents earn more money, children live in a better situation than before.(54)

Above all, in contrast to twenty years ago, the ways by which children entertain themselves have changed significantly. They are less dependent when they are using modern technology. Technological advancements like computers and the Internet as entertainment choices have influenced children considerably. Even the youngest can search and find what they want by surfing the Internet, which is accessible everywhere. (58)

All in all, it is clear that the position of women has undergone a remarkable change. The attitude that women have to take the responsibility of raising children, and men are responsible for earning money, has changed. so The point of view that working women are the cause of troubled children cannot be reasonably argued.(56)

-Don't forget, 'Internet' is always capitalized :)