Hurshida
I love learning languages I am very interested in learning languages. I can speak English, Turkish and Russian. My nationality is Uzbek. I began learning Russian when I was 4 year old. My father worked in Moscow so 3 years we lived in Russia. May be I will call it not learnig Russian because when we are young we easy learn the words or phrases that we heard and in that time kinder garden helped me to began to speak in Russian. After kinder garden I entered Russian school up to 8 th form I studied all school subjects in Russian.At 5th form at school I learnt German. But now I forget German. At 8th form I decided to pass exams to the special school which was opened in Tashkent, Tashkent Girls High school ( Ozel kiz lisesi).Our teachers were turkish and english native speakers. I studied 4 years in that school. I learnt English and Turkish both in that school. It was happiest days of my life. I have a lot of best memories from this school. Teachers, school education system, books and methods of teaching all were on international standarts. So we studied English and Turkish from native speakers. May be that is nowadays why we the students of that school are have success in our life. Now I am 32. I am lawyer. I have master degree of law. But I still love learning languages. So what I really wanted to say is that I think learning languages is interesting not only for bussiness but for your own fun.Because you can travel, meet new friends, watch news, read books, etc. In addition, I want to say that learning language with native speakers are more effective. And I think for not to forget the language we need to continue speaking and reading in that original language.

I love learning languages

I am very interested in learning languages. I can speak English, Turkish and Russian. My nationality is Uzbek. I began learning Russian when I was 4 year old. My father worked in Moscow so for 3 years we lived in Russia. Maybe I will call it not learning Russian because when we are young we easily learn the words or phrases that we hear and in that time kindergarten helped me to begin (if there is the word "to" the verb after that should always be in the present tense) to speak in Russian. After kindergarten I entered Russian school up to 8th form I studied all school subjects in Russian.At 5th form at school I learnt German. But now I forgot (or "am forgetting") German. At 8th form I decided to passed exams to go to the special school which was opened in Tashkent, Tashkent Girls High school ( Ozel kiz lisesi).Our teachers were turkish and english native speakers. I studied 4 years in that school. I learnt English and Turkish both in that school. It was happiest days of my life. I have a lot of the best memories from this school. Teachers, school education system, books and methods of teaching all were on international standards. So we studied English and Turkish from native speakers. Maybe that is nowadays why we the students of that school are having success in our lives.
Now I am 32. I am lawyer. I have master degree of law. But I still love learning languages.
So what I really wanted to say is that I think learning languages is interesting not only for bussiness but for your own fun.Because you can travel, meet new friends, watch news, read books, etc. In addition, I want to say that learning language with native speakers are more effective. And I think to not forget the language we need to continue speaking and reading in that original language.

Note: when talking about forms (8th form, 5th form, etc) I'm not sure if you are supposed to say "in the 8th form" or "in 8th form" or "at 8th form" (I really don't think "at" is correct, though). It's the British education system and I'm not familiar with the correct terminology for this, so if there is anyone reading this who knows which preposition to use, that would be great.