EveChan
Lady Bracknell Lady Bracknell, has just got to know that Jack Worthing is the heir to a fortune about 250,000 pounds in the founds. The fortune is left by his tutor Thomas Cardew. Lady Bracknell (thoughts): But is this possible? Mr. Worthing heir to a fortune about 250,000 pounds? in the founds? Certainly this gentleman must be included in my list immediately. Although, considering that amount of money I see this list worthless. Its purpose has just been completed. However, it is still the issue of the murky past of Mr Worthing. As I said, " Lord Bracknell and I would dream of Allowing our only daughter to marry into a cloak-room". I couldn´t replace a distinguished surname to the name of a railway station. Gwendolen is a girl brought` Up with the utmost care. The only idea of thinking that she forms an alliance with a parcel is out of place. I personally will take this issue. Leave to Mr. Worthing, the task of getting substitute parents, might take it lightly and it would bring more disgrace to the family than benefits. Without either mention the fact of had lost both parents looks like carelessness. It is preferable just had only one parent for this purpose. When more people you include in a task, this has the risk of someone making a mistake and spoiling the work of others. Therefore, I only need a Mr. Worthing father. In this situation, it is preferable to be a parent who had taken the family business who had been in charge of Mr. Worthing, instead of a mother with soft character. Who could integrate my new list? They must be men who have a right and hard character. They must have been engaged in a business life and good instruction of his family. Even though they have not been well known in society, they must cause the same effect. Physically should be taller than my daughter, of course, but not higher than Mr. Worthing to avoid suspicion. Once I find the perfect substitute father, the marriage had better take place quite soon. Long engagements give people the opportunity of finding out each other´s character before marriage, which it is never Advisable. Soursses:

Lady Bracknell

Lady Bracknell (no comma) has just got to know found out (or realized) that Jack Worthing is the heir to a fortune of about 250,000 pounds in the founds (?? I'm not sure what "in the founds" means). The fortune is left by his tutor Thomas Cardew.

Lady Bracknell (thoughts): But is this possible? Mr. Worthing heir to a fortune about 250,000 pounds? in the founds? Certainly this gentleman must be included in my list immediately. Although, considering that amount of money I see this list is worthless. Its purpose has just been completed.
However, it there is still the issue of the murky past of Mr Worthing. As I said, " Lord Bracknell and I wouldn't dream of Allowing our only daughter to marry into a cloak-room". I couldn´t replace a distinguished surname to the name of a railway station. Gwendolen is a girl brought` Up with the utmost care. The only Even the idea of thinking that she forms an alliance with a parcel (I'm not sure what you are saying, but I don't think "parcel" is the right word. "Parcel" is a package delivered by mail.) is out of place.
I personally will take this issue, the task of getting substitute parents. If I leave it to Mr. Worthing, he might take it lightly and it would bring more disgrace to the family than benefits.
Without either Not to mention the fact of had that having lost both parents looks like carelessness. It is preferable just had to have only one parent for this purpose. When you include more people you include in a task, this has the risk of someone making a mistake and spoiling the work of others. Therefore, I only need a Mr. Worthing father. In this situation, it is preferable to be a parent who had taken the family business who had been in charge of Mr. Worthing, instead of a mother with soft character.
Who could integrate my new list? They must be men who have a right and hard character. They must have been engaged in a business life and good instruction of his family. Even though they have not been well known in society, they must cause the same effect. Physically should be taller than my daughter, of course, but not higher taller than Mr. Worthing to avoid suspicion.
Once I find the perfect substitute father, the marriage had better take place quite soon. Long engagements give people the opportunity of finding out each other´s character before marriage, which it is never advisable.

Sources:

*****

Great job!  I enjoyed reading this very much.

It has been a while since I read "The Importance of Being Earnest," so I don't remember it all.  But I'm confused about whether Mr. Worthing is supposed to be a father or husband.  You should make sure that you are using the correct word there.