vania chincoa
Hi, I need help pratice English. My name is Vania, I live in Brazil, I am marriage , have one doughter, I am studying university pedagogue and studying english at shool and at home. Worked fifteen years with tourism, has traveled to Orlando, Cancun, Buenos Aires and almost all states of Brazil. Need help to pratice English.

Hi, I need help practicing English.

My name is Vania, I live in Brazil, I am marriage married.  I have one daughter, I am studying education at university pedagogue and studying english at school and at home. I worked fifteen years with tourism, and have traveled to Orlando, Cancun, Buenos Aires and almost all states of Brazil. I need help to practice English.

*****
Good job!  There are two general corrections that I have.

1.  English uses periods more often than some other languages.  So, many of the places that you used commas should have a period.  "My name is Vania.  I live in Brazil.  I am married.  I have one daughter."

2.  English requires a subject or subject pronoun.  So, you need to always say who the sentence is about.  "I have one daughter."  "I need help..."

Keep up the learning!