Alex
Success in work The success in work is very important, especially for men. Of course, women also feel satisfied when everything good in the business, but there are different meaning for men and women. I think, that for women , a work, and the achieves in this field, in most cases has not a proir role as it seems to has for men.
1

Success in at Work

The Success in at work is very important, especially for men. Of course, women also feel satisfied when they are successful everything good in the business, but there are different meanings for men and women. I think, that for women, a job work, and achievement in the workplace/success in the workplace the achieves in this field, in most cases, is not as much of a priority as it is  has not a proir role as it seems to has for men.

1

Successful at in work

The Success in at work is very important, especially for men. Of course, women also feel satisfied when everything is good doing/going well in their business, but there are the importance of work has different meanings of for men and women. In most cases, I think that for women, a achieving at work, achieves in this field,  has is not a prior role so important as it seems to has be for men.

Success in work

The success in work is very important, especially for men. Of course, women also feel satisfied when everything is good in their business, but there are different meanings of importance of work for men and women. I think, that for women , a work, and the achieves in this field, in most cases has not a prior role as it seems to has for men.