Tiệp
My first diary page :) Hello every one! My name is Tiep. My full name is Duong Quoc Anh Tiep (Dương Quốc Anh Tiệp) I was born in Quang Ninh, Viet Nam in 1997. i'm 17 years old now ^^~ I am studing at Hoang Quoc Viet high school! My favorites are dancing, sport, running and listen to music, watching action film,...... ^^~ My family has 4 member: my father, my mother, my sister and me My father is a worker. he is very strong. He really love my family My mother is a pig's meat seller (i don't know what her job 's name is) I am not good at English. I don't know how can i speak, read, write, listen...English well ...... >"< I wanna improve my EL so i found this site. ^^ can you help me? Nice to meet you :">
1

My first diary page :)

Hello every one! My name is Tiep. My full name is Duong Quoc Anh Tiep (Dương Quốc Anh Tiệp)
I was born in Quang Ninh, Viet Nam in 1997. I'm 17 years old now and ^^~
I am studying at Hoang Quoc Viet high school!
My favorites hobbies are dancing, sport, running, and listening to music, and watching action films.,...... ^^~
There are 4 of us in my family has 4 member: my father, my mother, my sister and I. me
My father is a worker, he is very strong, and he really loves my family. 
My mother is a pig's meat pork seller (I don't know the name of this job) what her job 's name is)

I am not good at English. I don't know how can i to speak, read, write, and listen... in English well ...... >"<
I wanna want to improve my English language skills so I looked for and found this site.

^^ Can you help me?  Nice to meet you. :">

1

My first diary page :)

Hello everyone! My name is Tiep. My full name is Duong Quoc Anh Tiep (Dương Quốc Anh Tiệp)
I was born in Quang Ninh, Viet Nam in 1997. i'm 17 years old now ^^~
My hobbies are dancing, playing sports, running and listen to music, watching action film,...... ^^~
My family has 4 members: my father, my mother, my sister and me
My father is a worker. he is very strong. He really loves my family
My mother is a pig's meat seller (i don't know what her job 's name is) I think you can say "My mother sells pig meat"

I am not good at English. I don't know how can i speak, read, write, listen to English well ...... >"<
I wanna improve my EL so i found this site.

^^ can you help me? Nice to meet you :">

Hi Tiep! Minh cung tu VN nhung dang song o My :) I fixed your sentences a little. I hope this helps you learn English a bit more :D

Tks all for correcting my mistakes :D