Rümeysa
What should i do to improve my English ? Hey everybody, i am a student at high school and i am learning English and also French. I like learning languages. This is my hobby. I watch English movies. That made my english reallt better. I chat people who speak english, so i can practice. I am asking, what can i do plus them to improve my english ? Thank you for you care :)
1

What should I do to improve my English ?

Hey everybody, I am a student in high school and I am learning English and also French. I like learning languages, it is my hobby. I watch English movies. That has made my English a lot better. I chat with people who speak English, so I can practice. I am asking, What else can I do to improve my English? Thank you for your help :)

Remember to always capitalize "I" when it's used alone. Also, capitalize the first letter of names like "English" (because it's the name of a language).

You're already doing a lot to work on English! Do you learn it in school? Do you use a textbook to learn at home? I think it's important to have a plan when learning a language. I schedule myself time to work on certain areas, like listening (watching movies), speaking, or grammar and vocabulary. 

Do you also practice reading English? You could read online articles, or find simple books to read. Keep up the hard work. :)

If you doing this job already then it is really nice.

What Should I Do to Improve My English ?

Hey everybody, I am a student at high school and I am learning English and also French too. I like learning languages. This That is my hobby. I watch English movies, they have improved That made my English reallt better. I chat to people who speak English, so I can practice. I am asking, What more can I do plus them to improve my English? Thank you for you care. :)

Rumeysa you should try to learn english grammar a bit as it helps tremendously in improving your spoken english.
http://www.engvid.com/