Damon
Mosquitoes are disturbing my sleeping. Now I have to go bed, mosquitoes always flying near by my ears, they are making a noise that I can keep sleeping, the same time they bit me, eating my blood, making my skin itch, so I have to scratch my skin. I think everyone would be hating mosquitoes, it's very disgusting. Because of they disturb me, now I still can get in to sleep, it's midnight. So I choose to write a diary and the theme is about mosquitoes. I don't like this little creature. Do everyone think the same way like me? And how do you do about mosquitoes when you're trying to go sleep, they all come to bit you. Damon.

Mosquitoes are disturbing my sleeping.

Now I have to gowhen I go to bed, mosquitoes are always flying near by my ears,. They are always making a noise that I can keeps me from sleeping. In addition, they're constantly same time they biting me, eating (taking or drinking)my blood, and causing my skin to itch, so I have to scratch my skin. I thinkbelieve that everyone would be hates mosquitoes, it's they're very disgusting! Because of they disturb me, now I still can get in to sleep, it's midnight.Because of their constant nuissances I have yet to fall asleep, and it's already midnight! (Sorry I couldn't think of a simpler sentence)

So I choose to write a diary and the theme is about mosquitoes. I don't like this little creature. Does  everyone else think the same way like me as I? And how What do you do about mosquitoes when you're trying to go sleep?, they all come to bit you.
Damon.

Mosquitoes are Disturbing My Sleep.

I have to go bed. Mosquitoes always flying near my ears. They are making so much noise, that I can't stay asleep.  The same time they bite me, they are taking my blood. Making my skin itch. So I have to scratch my skin. I think everyone hates mosquitos.  They are very disgusting. Because of them disturbing me right now. I still can get in to sleep. It's midnight. So I choose to write in my diary and the theme is about mosquitoes. I don't like this little creature. Does anyone think the same way?  What do you do about mosquitoes when you're trying to go sleep? Do they come to bite you?
Damon.

Mosquitoes are disturbing my sleeping!

Now When I have to go bed, mosquitoes always flying near by around my ears, they are making make such a noise that I can't keep sleeping. At the same time, they bite me, eating drink my blood, making and make my skin itchy, so I have to scratch my skin. I think everyone would be hates ing mosquitoes, it's they're very disgusting. Because of they disturb me, now I still can't get in to sleep, it's midnight. So I choose to write a diary and the theme is about mosquitoes. I don't like this these little creatures. Does everyone think the same way like as me? And how do you do deal with about mosquitoes when you're trying to go sleep, when they all come to bite you.
Damon.

me too! they are so annoyed. Try to use orange lotion to make the mosquitoes go away.