Karma We sometimes should go through unexpected things; terrible accidents, betrayals from close people, and even someone's death. At any time, it is people left behind who are broken-hearted or blame for themselves. They can question to themselves; 'Why did it happen to me?' From time to time, some unbearable things happen to us who believe that we are innocent, so we don't deserve them. I also thought that the things which happen in the world were not always fair. I believed that I was innocent and I didn't cause anything bad to happen. However, some bad things which didn't seem to be related to me happened to me. All I could do was console myself, expect other people to console me, and get ready to be resilient for upcoming bad occasions. However, I get to realize some facts concealed behind the impacts of the occasions. Although I don't believe in Buddhism, I a bit agree with their theory about the world: if I hurt other people, someday I must be hurt by other people too. While living on this planet, we are kind of destined to hurt other people and be hurt by other people during the whole life. We can't avoid all of the fights and querrels, but at least we can minimize them. One who makes people around unhappy will never be able to be happy. People who are cut to the quick will leave that person, and left people will be also questioning whether they could trust him or not. When he gets in serious troubles, they probably won't help him out given his usual inappropriate behaviors. They are beside him physically, but that doesn't mean they stay with him emotionally. Now, I think the bad things that I've gone through might be kind of the total amount of what I did wrong. Even unconsiously, I must have offended some people and I couldn't even realize what the matters were. They already slided away from me by a stream of time, therefore I can't even see them again. Now that I know all of these things that I have never considered before, I am certain that I won't make the same mistakes again. However, everyone has already gone leaving regretful me behind.
2

Karma

We sometimes should go through unexpected things: terrible accidents, betrayals from close people (people close to us), and even someone's death. At any time, it is the people left behind who are left broken-hearted or end up blaming blame for themselves. They can question to themselves: 'Why did it happen to me?' From time to time, some unbearable things happen to those of us who believe that we are innocent and thus feel that so we don't deserve them. I also thought believe that the things which happen in the world were are not always fair. I believed that I was innocent and that I didn't cause was not capable of causing anything bad to happen. However, some bad things which didn't seem to be related to me at first ended up happening happened to me. All I could do was console myself, expect other people to console me, and get ready to be resilient for any upcoming bad occasions.

However, I get to eventually realize that some of the concealed facts concealed are actually the cause of behind the impacts of the occasions. Although I don't believe in Buddhism, I a bit agree a bit with their theory about the world: if I hurt other people, someday I must be hurt by other people too (karma). While living on this planet, we are kind of destined to hurt other people and be hurt by other people in return during the whole life. We can't avoid all of the fights and quarrels, but at least we can minimize them. One who makes the people around them unhappy will never be able to be happy. People who are cut to the quick caught near will leave that person and left those people will be also be questioning whether they could trust him or not. When he that person gets in serious troubles, they probably won't help him out given his usual inappropriate behaviors. They are beside him physically, but that doesn't mean they stay with him emotionally.

Now, I think the bad things that I've gone through might be the sum of all of my wrongdoings kind of the total amount of what I did wrong. Even unconsiously, I must have offended some people and I couldn't even realize what the problem was matters were. They have already slided away from left me by a stream of over time, therefore I can't even am unable to see them again. Now that I know all of these things that I have never considered before, I am certain that I won't make the same mistakes again. However, everyone has already gone leaving regretful me regretful behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

와 영어 정말 잘하세요! ^^

It's been a while, but your English has already improved a lot. I hope you keep up the good work!

2

Karma

We sometimes should go through unexpected things; terrible accidents, betrayals from from those close to us, and even someone's death. At any time, it is people left behind who are heart broken or blame for themselves. They can question to themselves; 'Why did it happen to me?' From time to time, some unbearable things happen to us who believe that we are innocent, so we don't deserve them. I also thought that the things which happen in the world were not always fair. I believed that I was innocent and I didn't cause anything bad to happen. However, some bad things which didn't seem to be related to me, happened to me. All I could do was console myself, expect other people to console me, and get ready to be resilient for upcoming bad occasions.
However, I come to realize some facts concealed behind the impacts of the occasions. Although I don't believe in Buddhism, I agree a bit with their theory about the world: if I hurt other people, someday I must be hurt by other people too. While living on this planet, we are kind of destined to hurt other people and be hurt by other people during our whole life. We can't avoid all of the fights and quarrels, but at least we can minimize them. One who makes people around unhappy will never be able to be happy. People who are cut to the quick will leave that person, and people left behind will also be questioning whether they could trust him or not. When he gets in serious troubles, they probably won't help him out given his usual inappropriate behaviors. They are beside him physically, but that doesn't mean they stay with him emotionally.
Now, I think the bad things that I've gone through might be kind of the total amount of what I did wrong. Even unconsiously, I must have offended some people and I couldn't even realize what the matter was.. They already slided away from me by a stream of time, therefore I can't even see them again. Now that I know all of these things that I have never considered before, I am certain that I won't make the same mistakes again. However, everyone has already gone leaving regretful me behind.