Dao Pham
The beginning of a new academic year ! Feel free to correct it :))) I have come back school for 4 days.Everything is not bad and I am satisfied with my teachers in this school year especially my English teacher.Frankly,I am impressed by her beauty first,she is friendly,easy-going and enthusiastic of course.I have to make effort to study hard in this last year. To prove that I reduce my sleeping-time and concentrate on studying English,Maths and Literature.I am really thorough to pass the entrance examination to universities.Instead of going to extra-classes like many student in class,I am at home and learn by myself.It is not easy,you could ignore, be lazy with your study but you can feel at home and get ready to learn.Futhermore,the extra-class's fee is actually expensive for me.I think studying at school parallel studying by yourself is maybe rewarding. In addition ,the next English tests requires to write an essay.I am so anxious about this because I am not confident with my writing.Does anyone have some suggest or recommend me a useful reference book that is good for my improving ? Thank in advance !
Thank for sharing your experience :')))
At my school we have to write a couple of essays every year. At first I also worried will I be successful in that but when I started to write words just come alone. I do not know how essay looks like in your school but I am sure it is nothing to worry about. It is just like notebook entry here just essay should be longer. :)

The beginning of a new academic year ! Feel free to correct it :)))

I returned to school after 4 days. Everything is not as bad and I am satisfied with my teachers in this school year, especially my English teacher. Frankly, I am impressed by her beauty first, she is friendly, easy-going, and enthusiastic of course.

I have to make efforts to study hard in this last year. To prove that, I reduce my sleeping-hours to concentrate on studying English, Maths, and Literature. I am really thorough to pass the university entrance examination. Instead of going to extra-classes like many student in class,I am at home doing independent studying. It is not easy because I can be lazy with my studies and neglect my studies, but I can feel at home and be ready to learn. Futhermore, the extra-class' fee is actually expensive for me. I think studying at school parallel studying by yourself is maybe rewarding. In addition, the next English tests requires to write an essay.

Uh, Em nói chuyện như một người Việt Nam ở Mỹ.

Một: Em nói chuyện about em.
Hai: Em dụng I
Ba: Em dụng You.

Không biết nếu bạn đang nói về em

I am so anxious about this because I am not confident with my writing. Does anyone have some suggest or recommend me a useful reference book that is good for my improving? Thank you in advance!

Thank you in advance.  If you say Thank in advance = people might think you want to say Think (nghĩ) in advance.