Antonio
What Is Your Goal In Life? I'd be lying to myself if I said my goal in life is to do a master degree in Australia in order to be ready for getting a high position, because sincerely I would like to start a family. I know it is a huge commitment, but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish my desire. I should say that I would like to be neither the typical father just a bread-winner nor the typical husband. I want to be a pillar of wisdom for my children and my wife, spending all my time with them, teaching them all what I know, leading them by the example, showing the path to Jehovah, and growing together. Unfortunately, it is not easy. Not only I should get rid of my bad habits and thoughts. But also I have to figured out how can achieve that. That’s why I decide to do a master degree in Australia, in order to have better incomes for investing them in a business that enables me to stay with my family. I just hope there is a women with my same values and desires waiting for me.