Luigi
About my holiday This summer I am going at Gallipoli Gallipoli is a city of Puglia (Puglia is a region) There are many disco and the sea is very beautiful In particular I am staying at Baia Verde where there are many beach that it play a music ad make "happy hour". Tonight I will go at Praja disco that are the most important disco of Baia Verde. I will came back at home Saturday and I hope that in the next day I have a nice time.
1

About my holiday

This summer I am going at on vacation in Gallipoli. (From the rest of your story I assume you are already there. If you are going in the future, say 'I am going to ...')
Gallipoli is a city of in Puglia (Puglia is a region).
There are many disco clubs and the sea is very beautiful(The word 'disco' is only used nowadays when talking about the music genre that was popular in the 70s.)
In particular I am staying at Baia Verde where there are many beach that it play a music ad make beach clubs that play music and have "happy hour".
Tonight I will go at to a club called Praja disco, that are which is the most important (I reccommend you say 'the most popular' or 'the biggest' instead) disco club of in Baia Verde.
I will came go back at home on Saturday and I hope that in the next day I will have a nice time tomorrow.

I noticed you accidentally put this note under Italian instead of English, which is probably why you haven't gotten any other corrections yet. Just a tip for your next post =)