My first experience with a native speaker Hi, 2 days ago I began a conversation with an American citizen and It was very very funny. In fact, I was very stressed but we spoke a lot ( almost 4 hours ) and then my stress was gone and I was very happy to speak, for the first time, with an American. I hope to speak with him each day because It's a good way to improve your knowledge of a language. For instance, today we must do a homework with the pastry theme and I'll correct his homework in French and he'll do the same with my homework in English. I learned a lot of new vocabulary, expressions,...and I thank him for that.
1

American English Corrections

My First Experience with a Native Speaker All words except prepositions and articles need to be capitalized in titles in American English. If a preposition or article appears at the beginning though, then it is capitalized too.

Hi,

Two days ago, I began a conversation with an American citizen and it was very very funny. In fact, I was very stressed out at first but we spoke a lot (for almost 4 hours) and towards the end of our conversation, my stress was completely gone and I was very happy to have spoken, for the first time, with an American. I hope to speak with him every day because it's a good way to improve your knowledge of a or "of another" language. For instance, today, we must or "have to" which is more common in American English do a homework assignment dealing with a pastry theme and I'll correct his homework in French and he'll do the same with my homework in English. I learned a lot of new vocabulary and expressions and I thanked him for that. or "...and I am very thankful of him for that"

I am a little confused because your profile says you are from the US too, but I am taking it that you are actually from France or Belgium originally. Is that correct? Hehehe. :) Anyhow, very well written and that is awesome that you got to speak with a fellow Yank. What part of the US is he from? I'm in Massachusetts / New England. Anyhow, if you want, I can give you my Skype too and perhaps we could chat soon on Skype as well. Keep up the good work and catch ya around. :)

1

My first experience with a native speaker

Hi,

2 days ago I began a conversation with an American citizen and It was very very funny.
In fact, I was very stressed but we spoke a lot ( almost 4 hours ) and then my stress was gone and I was very happy to speak, for the first time, with an American.
I hope to speak with him each day because It's a good way to improve your knowledge of a language.
For instance, today we must do homework with pastry as our theme. I'll correct his homework in French and he'll do the same with my homework in English.
I learned a lot of new vocabulary, expressions,...and I thank him for that.