Shirley
Staying up late... Last saturday I stayed up late. First, I studied and I did myhomework until midnight. Then, I turned on my computer for download music until about 2 a.m. Next I went to the kitchen for one glass of milk and cookies. later I went the bedroom and here watched TV until about 4:00. Finally, I went to the bed at 4.30. I couldn't fall asleep!. The next day, I fell asleep during all day.
1

Staying up late...

Last saturday I stayed up late. First, I studied and I did my homework until midnight. Then, I turned on my computer for to downloaded some music until about 2 am
Next I went to the kitchen for one a glass of milk and cookies. Later I went to the my bedroom and here watched TV until about 4:00.
Finally, I went to the bed at 4.30, but I couldn't fall asleep!. The next day, I fell asleep during all the day.

1

Staying up late...

Last saturday I stayed up late. First, I studied and I did my homework until midnight. Then, I turned on my computer and downloaded music until about 2 a.m.
Next I went to the kitchen for one glass of some milk and cookies. Later I went the bedroom and here watched TV until about 4:00 a.m. 
Finally, I went to the bed at 4.30. I couldn't fall asleep! The next day, I fell asleep during the all day.

excellent!

1

Staying up late...

Last saturday I stayed up late. First, I studied and I did myhomework until midnight. Then, I turned on my computer for and downloaded music until about 2 a.m.
Next I went to the kitchen for one (I think you should use "a" instead of "one") glass of milk and cookies. later I went the bedroom and here watched TV I watched TV there until about 4:00.
Finally, I went to the bed at 4.30. I couldn't fall asleep!. The next day, I fell asleep during all the day.