Ethan Xman
金发和三只熊 My first translation, :) 金发是一个爱游玩的小孩,理由她的名字是金发,是因为她有楚楚的金发。 有一天,在森林里她漫步的时候,她看到一间漂亮的村舍。她进去,并且在桌子上她看三碗粥。她尝最大的碗的粥了,他说 “这个粥太热了!”然后,她尝第二大的碗的粥,他说“这个粥太冷了!”然后,她从最小的碗尝,他说“恰到好处!”她吃掉留的粥。然后呢,金发感觉瞌睡,所以他就上楼,那个地方看到三张床。她在起一个床躺一下,他说“太硬了!”在第二张床躺,他说“太软了!”终于,他在第三张床,他说“恰到好处!”所以呢,金发蜷缩着,她就睡着了。 其实村舍是由熊所有的。他们晚上回家的时候,那三只熊看到谁在过这里呢。爸妈熊吃他们的粥,但是小熊哀嚎了“我的碗没有了。” 他们上楼来睡觉时,爸熊和妈熊发现谁用过他们的床。 爸熊喊“有人在我的床睡过觉!”然后,妈熊也喊“有人在我的床睡过觉!”小熊看到金发在他的床睡觉时,他尖叫“有人在我的床还睡觉!” 金发边醒来边看到三只熊,吓她一跳,她就快跑出去门。没人永远不发现她在这个森林。 Goldilocks was a playful little girl who had lovely golden hair and that is why she was called Goldilocks. One day, while roaming the woods, she saw a pretty cottage. She went inside and saw three bowls of porridge on the table. Tasting the porridge in the biggest bowl she said, “This porridge is too hot!” She tasted some porridge from the second bowl and said, “This porridge is too cold!” Then tasting some porridge from the third bowl she said, “This porridge is just right!” and she ate all of it. After that Goldilocks felt sleepy, so she went upstairs where she saw three beds. She lay on the first bed and said, “This bed is too hard!” She lay on the second bed and said, “This bed is too soft!” Finally, she lay on the third bed and said, “This bed is just right!” And so, Goldilocks curled up and went to sleep. The cottage actually belonged to three bears. When they came home in the evening, the three bears saw that someone had been there. Mama and Papa Bear ate their porridge but the little bear wailed, “There is nothing left in my bowl!” When they went upstairs to sleep, Papa Bear and Mama Bear found their beds had been used. Papa Bear shouted, “Someone has been sleeping in my bed!” Then, Mama Bear cried, “Someone has been sleeping in my bed!” The little bear saw Goldilocks sleeping in his bed and squealed, “Someone is still sleeping in my bed!” Goldilocks awoke and seeing the three bears, she jumped up in fright and ran out of the door, never to be seen in the woods ever again!
2

金发和三只熊

My first translation, :)

金发是一个爱游玩的小孩,理由她的名字 是 金发的原因,是因为她有楚楚的金发。
有一天,在森林里漫步的时候,看到一间漂亮的村舍。她走了进去,并且在桌子上到了三碗粥。她尝最大的碗的粥说 “这个粥太热了!”然后,她尝第二大的碗的粥,说“这个粥太冷了!”然后,她从最小的碗尝尝了一下第三碗粥说“恰到好处!”她吃掉留的全部的粥。然后呢,金发感觉瞌睡,所以就上楼,因为在那个地方看到三张床。她在一个床一下,说“太硬了!”她又在第二张床躺,说“太软了!”终于,在第三张床上躺下说“恰到好处!”所以呢,金发蜷缩着,睡着了。
其实村舍是由熊所有的。他们晚上回家的时候,那三只熊看到谁在过这里呢。爸妈熊吃他们的粥,但是小熊哀嚎了“我的碗没有了。”
他们上楼来睡觉时,爸熊和妈熊发现谁用过他们的床。 爸熊喊“有人在我的床睡过觉!”然后,妈熊也喊“有人在我的床睡过觉!”小熊看到金发在他的床睡觉时,他尖叫“有人在我的床睡觉!”
金发边醒来边看到三只熊,吓她一跳,她就她吓得跳起来,快跑出门。没人永远不再也没有人发现她出现在这个森林。
suggestions:1,She 她;He 他 ;it 它 

2,In one sentence,the subject in front of the sentence,the subject in the following sentence can be omitted. such as :她尝最大的碗的粥,说 “这个粥太热了!”

1

金发和三只熊

My first translation, :)

金发是一个爱游玩的小孩,理由她的名字是金发,是因为她有楚楚动人的金发。
有一天,在森林里漫步的时候,她看到一间漂亮的村舍。她进去,并且在桌子上她看三碗粥。她尝最大的那碗粥说 “这个粥太热了!”然后,她尝第二大的那碗粥,说“这个粥太冷了!”然后,她尝了一下最小的那碗粥说“恰到好处!”她吃掉剩下的粥。然后呢,金发感觉困了,所以就上楼,那个地方看到三张床。她在躺下,说“太硬了!”在第二张床说“太软了!”终于,她躺在第三张床说“恰到好处!”所以呢,金发蜷缩着,她就睡着了。 

其实村舍是由熊所有的。他们晚上回家的时候,那三只熊发现有人来过这里熊爸爸和熊妈妈他们的粥,但是小熊哀嚎着,“我的碗里什么都没有了。”
他们上楼来睡觉时,熊爸爸和熊妈妈发现有人用过他们的床。 熊爸爸到,“有人在我的床睡过觉!”然后,熊妈妈也喊,“有人在我的床睡过觉!”小熊看到金发在他的床睡觉时,他尖叫到,“有人在我的床睡觉!”
金发醒来看到三只熊,她吓得跳起来飞快地夺门而出以后再也没人看见她在这片森林里

Goldilocks was a playful little girl who had lovely golden hair and that is why she was called Goldilocks.
One day, while roaming the woods, she saw a pretty cottage. She went inside and saw three bowls of porridge on the table. Tasting the porridge in the biggest bowl she said, “This porridge is too hot!” She tasted some porridge from the second bowl and said, “This porridge is too cold!” Then tasting some porridge from the third bowl she said, “This porridge is just right!” and she ate all of it. After that Goldilocks felt sleepy, so she went upstairs where she saw three beds. She lay on the first bed and said, “This bed is too hard!” She lay on the second bed and said, “This bed is too soft!” Finally, she lay on the third bed and said, “This bed is just right!” And so, Goldilocks curled up and went to sleep.
The cottage actually belonged to three bears. When they came home in the evening, the three bears saw that someone had been there. Mama and Papa Bear ate their porridge but the little bear wailed, “There is nothing left in my bowl!”
When they went upstairs to sleep, Papa Bear and Mama Bear found their beds had been used. Papa Bear shouted, “Someone has been sleeping in my bed!” Then, Mama Bear cried, “Someone has been sleeping in my bed!” The little bear saw Goldilocks sleeping in his bed and squealed, “Someone is still sleeping in my bed!”
Goldilocks awoke and seeing the three bears, she jumped up in fright and ran out of the door, never to be seen in the woods ever again!

i can understand what you said, but your sentence have some syntax error,Come on,i believe you can do better in the future!~^_^