Farhan
Long Distance Realtionships Recently, my relationship of two years came to end. It is hard to move on because the person with whom you shared memorable period of life. Time passed in blink of an eye. I still remember the sacrifices I gave in order to make relationship go for long but eventually ended due to social, cultural, language and ethnic differences. Long Distance was also second main reason. Mostly relationships break due to misunderstanding, communication gap. high expectations from each other, extreme jealousy, cold feelings, family problems and social status.
1

Long Distance Relationships Realtionships

Recently, my relationship of two years came to an end. It is hard to move on because that person is the one with whom you shared a memorable period of your life. Time passed in the blink of an eye. I still remember the sacrifices I gave made in order to make the relationship last longer. go for long But eventually it ended due to social, cultural, language and ethnic differences. The long distance between us was also the second main reason. Mostly relationships break due to misunderstandings, communication gaps, high expectations from each other, extreme jealousy, cold feelings, family problems and social status.

1

Long Distance Realtionships

Recently, my relationship of two years came to end. It is hard to move on, because the person with whom you shared a memorable period of your life has gone. Time has passed by in the blink of an eye. I still remember the sacrifices I gave made in order to make the relationship go last, for long but eventually it ended due to social, cultural, language and ethnic differences. Long Distance was also the second main reason it failed. Mostly relationships break down due to misunderstandings, communication issues gap. high expectations from each other, extreme jealousy, cold feelings, family problems and social status.

Sorry to hear, I have had the same thing too :)