Esther
Frights Nothing gives more joy as a good fright does Giving to a small brother a fright is awesome. It is like feeling you are God. To enjoy that divine pleasure it would be in your interest knowing the fright morphology. It is composed by 3 different parts: the idea, the waiting and the scare itself. The idea is risen when you have the essential ingredients: a victim, a hideout and the required time to hide without being seen. At that moment you hear a voice within you that says "Guy, this is the chance to give to your sister a fright. Run like a coward vermin, hide yourself there and wait". The waiting is an awkward part. You are hiding in the wardrobe of the corridor like an unsociable. Immediately your foot goes to sleep... When you are going to give a scare you stop breathing so that not to make noise because the breathing can report you. If you think it twice, giving a scare is not profitable, because who gives the fright suffers more than the one who is scared. You are numb, without oxygen in the brain, but imaging your face's sister after the act. And you burst out laughing yourself. This laugh can also report you. (This text from a book is literally translated into English by me)