Fernando
Have you been in a critical situation ? Wouldn't you have thought if you or somebody had been in intensive care room ? I tell you I had been interned there because of I used to have health problems.. I felt that vividly, and since then , my life was being changed a lot of. But currently I get used to live healthier thanks to I have changed. my habits of health.
1

Have you been in a critical situation ?

Wouldn't  What would  you have thought if you or somebody had been in  an  intensive care room ?  I tell you  I had been interned there because  of  I used to have health problems..  I felt that vividly,  and,  since then,,  my life  was being   has  changed a lot  of.  But   c  Currently I  get used to   live healthier  thanks to  I have  having  changed.  my  habits of health .

----------

In terms of grammar, it is okay to say "live healthier".  However, a native English speaker would instead say "live a healthier life".

In terms of grammar, it is also okay to say "habits of health". However, a native English speaker would instead stay "lifestyle". 

If we include these two changes, the following composition would be closer to native English:

What would you have thought if you or somebody had been in an intensive care room? I had been interned there because I used to have health problems. I felt that vividly and, since then, my life has changed a lot. Currently I live a healthier life thanks to having changed my lifestyle.