Полина
Our birthdays I was born on the 6th of August. My sister and my mum were born on the 4th of August. ;D So we celebrate our birthdays on the 4th of August. But in this year we celebrated our birthdays on our real dates. On the 4th of August our dad presented us a steering wheel for computer!!! It was amazing!!! We were playing a computer game by this steering wheel all day long. It was exciting! :) On the 4th of August we went to a large swimming pool. We wanted to go to a water park but it was busy. So we went to this water park on the 6th of August. There were two large slides. One of them was smaller then another one. Mum and Stacy were afraid of sliding down these two slides. None the less Stacy slid down from one of these slides. But she didn’t want to do it again. I love these birthdays.

Our Birthdays

I was born on the 6th of August. My sister and my mum were born on the 4th of August, ;D so we celebrate our birthdays on the 4th of August. But in this year we celebrated our birthdays on the actual our real dates.
On the 4th of August our dad presented gave us a steering wheel for the computer!!! It was amazing!!! We were playing a computer game by using this steering wheel all day long. It was exciting! :)
On the 4th of August we went to a large swimming pool. We wanted to go to a water park but it was busy. So we went to this water park on the 6th of August. There were two large slides. One of them was smaller than the another one. Mum and Stacy were afraid of sliding down these two slides. None the less Stacy slid down from one of  them these slides. But she didn’t want to do it again.
I loved these birthdays.