Nivaas
My activity on yesterday. :) I would like to share my yesterday acitivies how it was gone. Usually I got up at 6am in morning to attend my computerclass. Intresringly I got a call at 4clock from my friends, I shocked by hearing his words over phone that he said to me that the day before in midnight he heard about one rumor that one baby was born with five heads so who ever sleep that night they would die thy day itself. Like thi he said to me and next min I laughed at him and said that why would u believe those silly rumours, u disturbed my sleeping. After that I got ready and went to my institute there also my friends were talking about that issue with more anxiety. I laughed myself and sat in my place. After my class finished I went to my friends room to atten his birthday celebration. There we enjoyed alot. We had lot of fun in that party. We went to restaurant there we ate lots of varies so that friend. Requested us that enough :) lol. He is like penny pincher, he don't spend money in regular days so the we thought this is right time to made him to spend money. After the party I wentto my room an slept early. That was my yesterday activity. Please correct my sentence if I write anything wrong. Thanks in advance.