Iris
A new begining Finally, I achieved a opportunity to work something about what I am learning about.Needless to say, nothing is harder than standing in a different place with the stranger, expecting their could teaching me about the difference of the job with the book, but mostly I just sitting there and doing nothing. However I still thankful that I got a this chance, things can only getting better I believe. Working at the morning, learning English at the night. For the first time, it feels like I am walking to the tomorrow.
1

A new beginning

Finally, I achieved had an opportunity to work on something related to what I am learning about.  Needless to say, nothing is harder than standing in a different new? place with the a stranger, expecting their could teaching them to teach me about the differences of between the actual job with from and the book, but mostly I was just sitting there and doing nothing.  However I'm still thankful that I got a this chance.  Things can only getting better, I believe.  Working at the morning all day?, learning English at the night. For the first time, it feels like I am walking to the towards tomorrow.

Great job Iris!  I agree it feels good to move purposefully toward a future you choose.

Regarding the morning/day thing, if your expression was just referring to your schedule, then you would say "working during the morning, learning english at night".  If, however, you want to emphasize that you spend all of your time either studying or working, you might say "Working all day, studying all night".