Pedram
Could anyone correct these sentences? Please correct below sentences. Thanks. 1.Shortage of water is a serious problem that has been increased with dwindle underground water resource. 2.Environmental organizations induce governments to conduct communities to reduce consumption water. 3.My friend urges me to help farmers to harvest. 4.I lead my brother to learn English but his English words that he knows exceed mine now. 5.Many scenic and historical place have ruined because was not acceptable preserve.
1

Could anyone correct these sentences?

Please correct below sentences.
Thanks.

1.  A shortage of water is a serious problem that has been increased with dwindling underground water resources.

2.  Environmental organizations induce (entice? persuade?) governments to conduct (manage? enable?) communities to reduce consumption water.

3.  My friend urges me to help farmers to with their harvest.

4.  I lead led my brother to learn English, but his the English words that he knows exceed mine now.

5.  Many scenic and historical places have been ruined because there was not acceptable preserve preservation?.

#2, typically (in the US) environmental organizations lobby the government to persuade them to do something.  Governments then either change management at the local level, or they promote awareness at the local level.

#4 If you're emphasizing that you began before your brother, you might be able to say "I led my brother in learning English", but to me it would sound like an very odd construction.  Instead, I would say "I started learning English before my brother, but..."  If you were both an inspiration and started before him, you might say "I got my brother in to learning English, but...".  This last statement is very informal spoken form.