Jessie
italki_002 There are full of Ice bucket challenge video on the media, even some of celebrities are just showing off their richness and to get attentions, but i think this idea is really creative and do helps a lot of ALS patient. Its a hype that Charity needs to come up with new ideas in order to get people notice that there is still many of them that we need to care about.

italki_002

There are full of many Ice bucket challenge video's on the media, even some of the celebrities are just showing off their richness and to get attentions, attention , but i think this idea is really creative and it does do helps help a lot of ALS patient. patient's, Its a charity hype  that Charity needs to come up with new ideas idea in order to get people to notice that there is still many of them that more we need to care for .

italki_002 The media is full of Ice Bucket Challenge videos, even some of celebrities are just showing off their richness and trying to get attentions, but I think this idea is really creative and does help (or helps)a lot of ALS patients. It's a hype? that charities needs to come up with new ideas in order to get people to notice that there is are still many of them that we need to care about.

The word hype doesn't really fit here, are you thinking of the word shame??

It's a shame that charities need to come up with new ideas...