Stanislav
Dance In The Skies (Dragon Song 1) Dance In The Skies (Dragon Song 1) The Sun is behind the cloud I feel like I live in a crowd Of tiny and silent people Who always try to be simple But if I had a tail and two wings I'd become a dragon from seaside cliffs And chase for the evening sun And fly to the evening sun And pick you up on my way somewhere around Take all my rimes and rhythms These heavens belong to eagles Hop on my back and fasten We're gonna move higher and faster I'm pretty much sure clouds can shape all the things that only may come to our minds And that's why we dragons prefer And that's why we dragons prefer To dance in the skies. There is no particular reason Why should we stay in the prison Golden cages, castles and kingdoms Are exchanged for scale and a feathers Back before when we climbed up the hills Where dragons are waving their nests From the memories of our dreams And their infinite threads And now I feel like a small autumn leaf Falling down from the strongest tree That is just how much I miss you, and hope you miss me. Daydreamers become ghostwriters, Drink coffee and pull an all-nighters You are my dragon hitch-hiker And I am you monster, your psycho But if I had a tail and two wings I'd become a dragon from seaside cliffs And chase for the evening sun And fly to the evening sun And pick you up on my way somewhere around