bau774
Postcard Hy! I´m looking forward to see you too. My daily life is very exciting here. Everything is very different compared to what we know. There are animals walking everywhere: monkeys, cows, elephants, mouses... People feed them in temples, because they considered that animals are sacred. Last thing I ate was called 'chapati' which is a kind of flour pancake. There is no meat in the menu because they usually eat cereals, vegetables and a lot of spices. I´m having good look with the weather because is very good since I started my journey. All the best. John

Postcard

Hy! Hi!

I´m I'm looking forward to seeing you too. My daily life is very exciting here. Everything is very different compared to what we know.

There are animals walking around everywhere: monkeys, cows, elephants and mice mouses... one period only. People feed them in temples, because they considered belive that animals are sacred.

Last thing I ate was called 'chapati' which is a kind of flour pancake. There is no meat in on the menu because they usually eat cereals, vegetables and a lot of spices.

I´m I'm having good look luck with the weather because is very good it's been nice weather since I started my journey.

All the best.,

John

Sounds like you are in India! That's a nice postcard.