Peilin
please help me to make the text better He lives in Pudong Gaoqiao with his parents and grow up in Shanghai. Now he is a student and will graduate next year. But he want to find a job and said the courses in school are all over. Considering that the If you want to give him a chance, please feel free to contact me and I will arrange the interview.
1

He lives in Pudong Gaoqiao with his parents,  and  having  grown  up in Shanghai.  Now he is  He is now  a student and will graduate next year. 

But he wants to find a job and  has  said the courses in school  are all over  have finished for the year.
Considering that we  can  only  rarely  receive  rarely  resumes, and  do not  have  not  many candidates  from whom  to choose, and  because  he  has  worked  as the  with documentation before,  so if   perhaps  we can  give him a chance to have a  interview  him.
If you want to give him a chance, please feel free to contact me and I will arrange the interview.

----------

He lives in Pudong Gaoqiao with his parents, having grown up in Shanghai. He is now a student and will graduate next year.

But he wants to find a job and has said the courses in school have finished for the year.

Considering that we only rarely receive résumés and do not have many candidates from whom to choose, and because he has worked with documentation before, perhaps we can interview him.

----------

If you want to look really professional, note the correct spelling of résumé.

we can only receive rarely resume,and have not many candidates to choose, and he worked as the documentation before, so if we can give him a chance to have a interview.
"Considering that the rarely resume and he has worked as a documentation for a short time before." - 不懂你這句話什麼意思
ADDING: Considering that the rarely resume and he has worked as a documentation for a short time before.