Jessie
something that can just talk with strangers i had a bad dream last night, and can not get over it the whole day. i dreamt about my wedding day, which haven't happen in my real life. in the dream, i put on my beautiful wedding dress. when i was about to make up, i realized that there was no groom. then i cried to my parents that the wedding must be cancelled, because i had no one to get married to. i know it's a silly dream, but i just couldn't help thinking about it. i have no close friends to talk about it and there is a strong feeling that i'm gonna die alone. yes, i'm gonna die alone in the far far away future.
1

Something that I can only talk about with strangers

I had a bad dream last night, and have not been able to get over it all day.
I dreamt about my wedding day, which hasn't yet happened in real life. In the dream, I put on my beautiful wedding dress. I was just about to do my make up when I realized that there was no groom. I ended up crying to my parents that the wedding must have been cancelled, because I had no one to marry.
I know it's a silly dream, but I just couldn't help thinking about it.
I have no close friends to talk about the strong feeling I have that I'm gonna die alone.
Yes, I'm gonna die alone in the far-distant future.

I have this feeling too sometimes...but you have your whole life to find somebody so don't worry yet! Maybe you can meet new friends at school or go on meetup.com to meet people with the same interests as you in your city? Good Luck!