Yeony
So I opened up to you, then what next? So you try to get some very personal information or my secret saying words like we are friends. I think I know who you are and I'm not so naive as to swallow all of your pessimistic lies. It's so ridiculous that when I tell you what you want, you have no words but be silent. You might have expected something enjoyable and interesting secrets, but when you find out those pains and tears rather than something full of fun, you just can't deal with them. You are terrible at it, right? I think you are just stupid to ask that. You try to come across as know-it-all and such a Solomon, but you can't call a police for me, nor protect me. There's nothing you can do. Don't try to bring that out of me. Nothing removes the bad memories. Whenever I block out that memories, the thorns become sharper. I just have learned to keep patient and stand with it to move on with my life.

What a fantastic piece of expressive writing in English! 

We can really enter into the mood you have created! :-)

There are very few suggestions that I would make:

So I opened up to you, then what next?

So you try to get some very personal information or my secret, saying words like we are friends. I think I know who you are, and I'm not so naive as to swallow all of your pessimistic lies.

It's so ridiculous that when I tell you what you I want, you have no words but be are silent.
You might have expected something enjoyable and interesting secrets, but when you find out there are those pains and tears rather than something full of fun, you just can't deal with them. You are terrible at it, right?

I think you are just stupid to ask that.
You try to come across as know-it-all and such a Solomon, but you can't call a the police for me, nor protect me. There's nothing you can do. Don't try to bring that out of me.

Nothing removes the bad memories. Whenever I block out that those memories, the thorns become sharper. I just have learned just to keep* patient and stand with it:** to move on with my life.

*to stay or to remain might be more nature here.

** This needs more punctuation, it is quite a dramatic statement and there would be natural pauses if you spoke out loud. I have used a colon as it separates one idea from the one which follows, but (again because it is a very expressive piece of writing) another option is to put a full stop after the first part of the sentence:

"patient and stand with it. To move on with my life."

Best of luck with your future writing! I look forward to seeing more like this! :-)

I'd also be interested to know where your inspiration came from - are there any writers in English you especially enjoy?