Pablo
CAE writing part.Task: a proposal I study English by my own and I'm about to take the CAE exam, I did this task in 40 minutes which is more or less the time given to do this during the test. I would be grateful if anyone can correct this proposal! Thank you! The task is: Your school wants to improve the facilities it provides for language students without spending too much money, and has asked students to submit proposals. In your proposal, you should explain what the current facilities are and make recommendations for improvements to them, giving reasons to support your proposal. Answer: PROPOSAL FOR IMPROVING THE LANGUAGE COURSES. The aim of this proposal is to bring factual information about the status of our language facilities and to make suggestions in order to improve them. Current status of the courses. Our language facilities count with ten classrooms, five for teaching English and five for French, which are well designed, spacious and comfortable. However, many students discuss the possibility of learning a new language which means that at least two more rooms would be needed. Ways to improve the facilities. Owing to the fact that not only more students are attending to the language courses each year, but also many of them want to study another language, the necessity of rooms are clear. It would be advisable for the head to think in ways for raising funds, such as a student’s fair or donations carried out by student’s families. This addresses the issue of the lack of money in order to build more rooms. It would be also a good idea to seek new sponsors for our basketball team. This would enable the possibility to raise funds quicker. Conclusion. While there may be issues still to resolve, following these recommendations would mean the easiest way of making the improvements in the least time possible.