Desirée
A good film Today I have been seen a film called: "He´s just not that into you.". This film is surprising because I´ve cheated myself how women who appear in this film. I think that I´m not a isolated case and this is sad because we must love ourselves.
1

A good film

Today I SAW a film called: "He´s just not that into you.". This film SURPRISED ME AS I REALISED I´ve FOOLED  myself JUST LIKE the women who appear in this film. I think that I´m not aN isolated case and this is sad because we must love ourselves ... (You could also say ; IT SEEMS that I'm not an isolated case ... eso es mejor si quieres decir que viendo la pelicula te diste cuenta de eso) 

1

A Good Film

Today, I have been seen saw a film called: "He´s Just Not That Into You.". This film is surprising because I´ve cheated(?) see* myself how in the women who appear in this film. I think that I´m not an isolated case, and this it is sad because we must love ourselves.

*I couldn't figure out a context for why "cheated" would be used here, so I'm assuming that you meant that you could see/envision yourself in the same situation as the women in the film.