Diah
Nightmare. What I've feared happened :( I got a "B" in three subjects in this semester and it automatically makes me very panic because I'm afraid with my mom. So, It has been more than three days I didn't tell my mom about it. I truly can't imagine what will happen if she knew -_- I have predicted before that i will got "B" in Indonesian Language Skill, Basic Concepts of Social Science, and Art Education. But in the fact, I got a "B" in philosophy of science, ICT, and Indonesian Language Skill. So scary and hurt :(
1

The good news, Diah, is that your English is very good :-) !

I think your mum is lucky to have a daughter who is getting "B"s in her subjects! It is a good grade and I'm sure you worked hard! I hope you are not too stressed now, because it is not worth ruining your health for the difference of an "A" or a "B" !!!

Nightmare.

What I've feared happened :( I got a "B" in three subjects in this semester and it automatically makes me very panic because I'm afraid with of my mom. So, It has been more than three days and I didn't tell my mom about it. I truly can't imagine what will would happen if she knew -_-

I have had predicted before that i will got "B" in Indonesian Language Skill, Basic Concepts of Social Science, and Art Education. But in the fact, I got a "B" in philosophy of science, ICT, and Indonesian Language Skill.

So scared and hurt :(

I won't tell my mom. I'm truly afraid. By the way, thanks for your words sister :)
Do not worry, it happens. And I think you should tell your mom for that because if she alone find out about that she will be more angry. Everything will be fine and your mom will understand you. Good luck! :))