juwita
I miss italki several years ago That first time I found italki, it was a great moment. I found so many good friends here, and I thought italki brought goodness for me. yeah, many rude people, but good people here are much more. I love it, I like them, their way to talk, their purpose register here, and everything. I just thinking if it was the best site ever. But then, no chat room anymore. and it harmed many people to meet, to share their idea. I cannot find any site like this anymore, even in italki. i just felt so disappointed. I miss them, my friends, stranger, and good people out there.
1

I miss how italki was, several years ago.

The first time I found italki it was a great moment for me. I made so many good friends here, and I thought italki would bring me good things. Yeah, there were many rude people but many more good people here are much more. I loved it. I liked them -  their way of talking,  their reasons for getting involved, and in fact, everything about them. I just thought of it as the best site ever. But later, there was no chat room any more. This made it harder for many people to meet and share their ideas. I have not been able to find any chatroom like this anymore, even on italki. J just feel so disappointed. I miss them, my friends, strangers, and good people out there.

<em>Well written. Check the punctuation and consistency in use of tenses.  Michael</em>

The chat function was hopelessly slow, buggy, and broken. It was worse than nothing, so they removed it.
I didn't realise they used to have a chat room, why did they remove it?