Daisy
write about myself Well ,hello to all .My chinese name is Caixiu Xia ,English name is Daisy ,a very common girl from China .Now ,I m leaning English major in College .I wanna find an English partener to chat everything ,culture ,food and so on .I am a food junkie .I like eat every delicious food ,especially sweet food .what s more ,I have wide and various unterests, of which surfing the Internet is my favorite . However ,the new term is approaching ,I have to go over something .I have no word ,thanks for view.
1

Write about myself.

Well ,Hello every one .My chinese name is Caixiu Xia ,my English name is Daisy ,I am a very common girl from China .Now I'm leaning  English major in College as a major (college is the step before university in the UK) .I wanna find an English partner to chat about everything ,culture ,food and so on .I am a food junkie ,I like eat every delicious food ,especially sweet food .what's more ,I have a wide and range of various interests, of which surfing the Internet is my favorite. (full stops go after the word not at the start of a new word :D)
However ,the new term is approaching ,I have to go over something.(do you mean you have to get prepared ??) I have no word ,thanks for view reading.

red - capital letter

blue - changed

green - added

cross -delited

pink - Extra information

Welcome Daisy Hope you have a lot of fun learning English. :D

Oh.nice to talk with you!