ayu
asking signature I don't know what i should write on this website. today I din't have any class but I stil have to come to my campus. my preparing documents in campus had not been done. In fact, I was so tired today, asked the signature from my lecturers, copied some documents, all the day. The thing which spent my time the most was waiting for the staff. She had break time longer than usual or I should say that she was back lately from lunch break. actually, I was little disappointed but now it's okay. I hoped she know that the students were not waiting just for her, there were many more lecturers, we had to ask for signature. I'm done with preparing documents, together with my friend. I hope you don't mind to correct my notebook. I appreciate everything you do^^ thank you..
1

Asking for Signatures

I don't know what I should write on this website. Today I didn't have any class but I still had to come to my campus. I hadn't prepared my documents on campus. In fact, I was so tired today, asking for signatures from my lecturers, copying documents, all the day. The thing which took most of my time was waiting for the staff. She had a longer break time than usual, or I should say that she came back lately from lunch break. Actually, I was little disappointed but now it's okay. I hoped she knew that the students were not waiting just for her, there were many more lecturers, we had to ask for a signature. I'm done with preparing documents, together with my friend.

I hope you don't mind to correct my notebook. I appreciate everything you do^^ thank you..