hind
the types of friendship I get a lot of people's friendship in my lifetime, there was a huge category wanted something from me or need something and they would leave once they get it without even a call sometimes as an old friend, those people didn't took a lot of time being a friend with me anyway. the second category was people who wanted me to listen to them it wasn't a prolem since that would help them, but the funny part is that when they became okey immediatly they stop asking or talking to me. I really didn't know why they forgot how much time I spent trying to help them. the therth category are people who changed overnight, we were freinds; who did evrything together, talk and hang around, eat and travel with each other, suddenly i couldn't reach them by phone or even when ask about them at home. this part always belonged to the school time. the last part is the lovely category is the bestfriends who care about evrything and remember all things I like and I dislike. I enjoy every moment with them regardless to the short time we have together. those angels even if i want to break up with them after a big fight they would look for me the next day to talk or to fight again. I don't know why those kind of people are rare in my life.
1

the Types of friendship

I've had get a lot of people's friendship in my lifetime. There was a huge category who wanted something from me or needed something and they would leave once they got get it, without even a call sometimes as an old friend. Those people didn't took  take a lot of time being a friend with me anyway. The second category was people who wanted me to listen to them. It wasn't a problem since that would help them but the funny part is that when they became okey okay immediatly immediately they would stop asking or talking to me. I really didn't know why they forgot how much time I spent trying to help them. The therth  third category are people who changed overnight. We were freinds friends; who did everything together, talk and hang around, eat and travel with each other. Suddenly I couldn't reach them by phone or even when I asked about them at home. This part period always belonged to the my school days time. The last part category is the lovely loveliest category. is It's the best friends who care about everything and remember all the things I like and I dislike. I enjoy every moment with them regardless to of the short time we have together. Those angels!, even if I want to break up with them after a big fight they would still look for me the next day to talk or even to fight again. I don't know why those kinds of people are rare in my life.

Really nice :)