Sina
living in dormitory Living in dormitory,what do you think of? I live in Bu Ali university dormitory a year ago.Dormitory is a large building at collage or university where students live in it.Living in dormitory is affordable because many persons live at a small space and all facilities for life are provided as public,for example,There is one TV for all students.of course another important reason can be financial supports by government.Life in dormitory had good and bad experience for me although was not so easy.first days,all thing were unaccustomed and strange but I gradually got better and every thing was good.I met new individuals and I found good friends and partner.Our dormitory is crowded and noisy at nights. Despite quality and sort of dormitories are different in the world,where I live consist of three buildings and each of them have six floors and each floor includes ten rooms.In this way our dormitory has one hundred eighty rooms.There are six bed on each room.Each floor has five toilets,four bathrooms and one kitchen.
1

living in dormitory

Living in dormitory,what do you think of? (People will usually reverse it: what do you think of living in a dormitory?)
I lived in Bu Ali university dormitory a year ago. The dormitory is a large building at collage the college or university where students live in it. Living in dormitory is affordable because many persons live at people live in a small space and all facilities for life are provided as public. For example,there is one TV for all students. Of course another important reason can be is financial supports support by the government. Life in dormitory Dormitory life had good and bad experience for me, although it was not so easy. first days, At first all things were unaccustomed (you can use the word "unfamiliar," or you can say you were unaccustomed to things, but you shouldn't say "things were unaccustomed.) and strange but I gradually got better and every thing was good.I met new individuals and I found good friends and partners. Our dormitory is was crowded and noisy at nights.
Despite Although the quality and sorts of dormitories are different in the world in the world are different ,where I lived consisted of three buildings, and each of them have had six floors, and each floor included ten rooms. In this way our dormitory had one hundred eighty rooms.There are were six beds on in each room. Each floor has had five toilets,four bathrooms and one kitchen.

---

Hi, I fixed the mistakes I saw, and tried to make it sound a bit more natural. But any English speaker will understand what you wrote. You are making good progress, good luck. ^^

1

Living in a dormitory

What do you think of living in a dormitory?
I lived in a Bu Ali University dormitory a year ago. A dormitory is a large building at a college or university where students live. Living in a dormitory is affordable because many people live in a small space and all facilities are public, for example, there is one TV for all students. Of course another important reason can be the financial support of the government. Life in a dormitory had good and bad experiences for me although it was not always so easy. In the first days, everything was unaccustomed and strange but it gradually got better and every thing became good. I met new individuals and I found good friends and a partner. Our  dormitory is crowded and noisy at nights.
The quality and king of dormitories are different in the world. Where I live consists of three buildings and each of them have six floors and each floor includes ten rooms. In this way our dormitory has one hundred eighty rooms. There are six beds on each room. Each floor has five toilets,four bathrooms and one kitchen.

living in dormitory

Living in dormitory,what do you think of?
I am living in Bu Ali university dormitory since a year ago. The dormitory is a large building at collage or university campus where students live. Living in dormitory is affordable because many persons live at in a small space and all facilities for life are provided shared for public, for example, There is one TV for all students. Of course another the other important reason (for living in such places) can be financial supports by government. I have good and bad experiences from living in dormitortory,  for me although it is was not so easy. First days,all thing were unaccustomed unusual and strange but I gradually got get better and every thing was good is good. I met new individuals person and I found good friends and partners. Our dormitory is crowded and noisy at nights.
Despite quality and sort of dormitories are different in the world. where I live am living consisted of three buildings and each of them have has six floors and each floor includes ten rooms. In this way our dormitory has one hundred eighty rooms. There are six bed on each room. Each floor has five toilets,four bathrooms and one kitchen.

Well... I'm a solo kind of person... Hehehe... But I wouldn't mind sharing with people too. Do the rooms ever get overloaded?, like how many people in one room