Яна
Study ;) I'm studying at the moment. I'm a student one of the most popular university in Moscow. I like English language. This language I have studied just for 5 years, but I like it so much!!!;) At school I was studying French. I like this language too;) I think, it's very important and interesting to recognize a lot of new words and phrases. I like reading English article, but sometimes it's difficult to understand some words, but I keep trying..;)

Study ;)

I'm studying at the moment. I'm a student at one of the most popular universities in Moscow. I like the English language. I have been studying it  This language I have studied just for 5 years, but I like it so much!!!;) At school I was studying studied French. I like this language too.;) I think, it's very important and interesting to learn  recognize a lot of new words and phrases. I like reading English articles, but sometimes it's difficult to understand some words, but I keep trying..;)

Keep the spirit. Read as much as you can. Also write here. So, people will correct you. thanks