Pablo
CAE writing part.Task: a letter. I study English by my own and I'm about to take the CAE exam, I did this task in 40 minutes which is more or less the time given to do this during the test. I would be grateful if anyone can correct this letter! Thank you! The task is: Last year you spent four months working for an international company that organizes winter holidays. Your friend, Juan has contacted you to ask whether he should apply for the same job this year. Read Juan’s letter and the notes from your diary, then write a letter to him saying whether you think he should apply for the job, giving reasons for your options. I love skiing and I’d like to try snowboarding too- without paying for it. I could earn money before going to university. And I’d get to learn another language. It sounds pretty easy really. Should I go for it? Juan. Notes: December 15TH. Busy day-clients needed to get equipment. Paid for my own ski pass. December 20TH. Snow conditions poor- lots of complain. Organised other activities. Pretty stressed. January 10TH. Good snow but had to do paperwork. Clients of mixed nationalities, so using English. March 29TH. Skied all day-fantastic! Leaving tomorrow………. Answer: Dear Juan, It’s been ages since the last time I dropped you a line! In your letter you said that you’d like to join to the Winter Fun’s staff. It’s and interesting job but it’s a hard call with its pros and cons. On the one hand, you said that you needed a job mostly to save money when you start your course of studies, and this kind of job suits perfectly as it’s well paid. Apart from this, you’d be able to practice a lot your English skills, because there are times in which the facilities are very crowded of foreign people who use English as the main way of communication. On the other hand, if you’re keen to try snowboarding, I’d suggest coming as a client who wants to do something different during his holidays. If you work here, you’ll hardly ever see a slope for you, mainly because either you’ll have to do a lot of paperwork or you’ll feel worn out after an exhausted day of non-common activities if the weather wasn’t snowy. What’s more, you’ll have to pay for the equipment needed if you want to ski! I consider you should try doing this job as a way of saving money and learning a bit more of languages but not as a way of enjoyment. Write me back soon All the best, Pablo.

CAE writing part.Task: a letter.

I know that the top part is from a book, but there are mistakes in the English that you should be aware of as well. 

I study English by on my own and I'm about to take the CAE exam,. I did this task in 40 minutes which is more or less the time given to do this it during the test. I would be grateful if anyone can correct this letter! Thank you!

The task is:
Last year you spent four months working for an international company that organizes winter holidays. Your friend, Juan, has contacted you to ask whether he should apply for the same job this year.
Read Juan’s letter and the notes from your diary, then write a letter to him saying whether you think he should apply for the job, giving reasons for your options opinions.

I love skiing and I’d like to try snowboarding too- without paying for it. I could earn money before going to university. And I’d get to learn another language. It sounds pretty easy really. Should I go for it?
Juan.

Notes:
December 15TH. Busy day-clients needed to get equipment. Paid for my own ski pass.
December 20TH. Snow conditions poor- lots of complain. Organised other activities. Pretty stressed.
January 10TH. Good snow but had to do paperwork. Clients of mixed nationalities, so using English.
March 29TH. Skied all day-fantastic! Leaving tomorrow……….

The above section looks like colloquial notes so I'm not going to correct it for grammar and punctuation although there are a lot of mistakes in it. 

Answer:

Dear Juan,
It’s been ages since the last time I dropped you a line! In your letter you said that you’d like to join to the Winter Fun’s staff. It’s and interesting job but it’s a hard call with its pros and cons.

On the one hand, you said that you needed a job mostly to save money when you start your course of studies, and this kind of job suits perfectly as it’s well paid. Apart from this, you’d be able to practice a lot your English skills, because there are times in which the facilities are very crowded of with foreign people who use English as their main way of communication communicating.

On the other hand, if you’re keen to try snowboarding, I’d suggest coming as a client who wants to do something different during his holidays. If you work here, you’ll hardly ever see a slope for you yourself, mainly because either you’ll have to do a lot of paperwork or you’ll feel worn out after an exhausted exhausting day of non-common ????  activities if the weather wasn’t isn't (be careful to have the tenses match) snowy. What’s more, you’ll have to pay for the equipment needed if you want to ski!

I consider think you should try doing this job as a way of saving money and learning a bit more of languages but not as a way of enjoyment.

space neded here
Write me back soon.

space neded here
All the best,
Pablo. periods aren't usually used after your name when signing off. 

Overall, I'd say your English is better than the person that drew up the test! :D You did really great. I give you an A