Request Hello I am emailing you because I need to make sure whether my account is closed or not. I received paper several times from US to Korea and they are saying go to paperless if you do not want to charge service fee. I tried to log in my account on the web but couldn't because I already closed my account. I clearly closed my account on November, last year near Seattle before I back to Korea but I don't know why the paper keep sending it. My balance is keep minus and I don't know what happen it is. Please could you check about it and then let me know as soon as possible?

Request

Hello I am emailing you because I need to make sure whether my account is closed or not.

I received paper several times from the US to Korea and they are saying go to paperless if you do not want to be charged a service fee. I tried to log into my account on the web but I couldn't because I already closed my account.

I clearly closed my account on November, last year near Seattle before I went back to Korea but I don't know why the paper continue being sent.

My balance is negative and I don't know what has happened.

Could you please check it and then let me know as soon as possible?

<em>I'm confused by paper, this should be more specific. Do you mean a bank statement, or something else? </em>