Fernando
Today was a different day Today morning, I woke up early even when I am still enyoying my holidays. Because of I used to get up as soon as the clock rang at 7 o'clok. After having a shower and breakfast. I had felt a huge desire to paint a picture . I had not painted since the last summer,even I had been drawing once a week in my free time. But I felt an enormous necessity to do it . A lot of pictures have been painted by me in the past. Since that moment I think my life is happier thanks to I can develop my best hobby.
1

Today was a different kind of day

Today morning, This morning, OR Today, I woke up early even when though I am still enyoying my holidays. Because of because I used to get up as soon as the clock rang at 7 o'clok. struck 7. After having a shower and breakfast., I had felt a huge desire to paint a picture sp. I had not painted since the last summer, sp eventhough I had been drawing once a week in my free time. But but I felt an enormous necessity to do it sp. A lot of pictures have been painted by me in the past. Since that moment I think my life is has become happier thanks to that fact that I can develop my best favorite hobby.

Good work! Happy painting. :D

1

Today Was a Different Day

Today morning, I woke up early even when though I am still enjoying my holidays. Because of I am used to getting up as soon as the alarm rings clock rang at 7 o'clock. After having a shower and breakfast, I had felt a huge desire to paint a picture. I had not painted since the last summer,even though I had been drawing once a week in my free time. But However, I felt an enormous necessity to do it. I have painted many pictures in the past. A lot of pictures have been painted by me in the past. My life Since that moment I think my life is happier since I started painting.thanks to I can develop my best hobby.