Seo Boseong
Do you have an air conditioner? To have an air conditioner was a symbol of luxurious life. When I was a 5th grade student in elementry school, a couple of my friend and I visited one's house. His house was very spacious and we found out the air conditioner. It was so amazing and we asked him to turn it on. But he refuged our asking and said he needs an permition from his mother. Like this it was rare item but now most househods get air conditioner now. People say without this, we can not stand heat wave any more. Not to have air conditioner is weirld thing in Korea anyway.

American English Corrections

Do You Have an Air Conditioner?

To have an air conditioner used to be a symbol of a luxurious life. or "used to be a status symbol" When I was a 5th grade student in elementry school, a couple of my friends and I visited a boy from school at his house. His house was very spacious and we found out that his parents had an air conditioner. It was so amazing and we asked him to turn it on, but he refuged our asking refused to and said he needed an permission from his mother to turn it on. Back then, this it was a rare item to have in one's household but now most households have an air conditioner now. People say they can no longer withstand the heatwave without one. Anyway, not having an air conditioner is considered weird thing in Korea today.

Do you have an air conditioner?

To have Having an air conditioner was a symbol of luxurious life. When I was a 5th grade student in elementry school, a couple of my friends and I visited one's of their houses. His house was very spacious and we found out the that there was an air conditioner. It was so amazing and we asked him to turn it on. But he refuged refused our asking request and said he needsed an permition permission from his mother. Like this Back then it was a rare item but now most households get have air conditioners now. People say that without thisese, we can not stand heatwaves any more. To not to have an air conditioner is a weirld thing in Korea anyway.