Red Wine Dinner
驯寵高手。。。部、驯爱人高手 今天早上我的爱人很懒惰。他不要起来、不要洗澡。我以一些沐浴露泡沫他的手上、所以他一定起来然后用清水冲洗干净那肥皂水的液体。当他来浴室、他觉得洗澡也好。万岁!n_nV how to train your dragon... er, spouse My lover was being lazy this morning. He didn't want to get up from bed and take a shower. I took some shower gel and lathered it unto his arm, forcing him to get up and wash off said soapy liquid. Once in the bathroom, he thought it was a good idea to take a bath. Victory! n_nV
1

驯寵高手。。。部、驯爱人高手

今天早上我的爱人很懒惰。他不想起来也、不要洗澡。我用一些沐浴露倒在他的手上、所以他一定会起来然后用清水冲洗干净肥皂水的液体。当他来到浴室的时候、他觉得洗澡也好。万岁!n_nV

how to train your dragon... er, spouse

My lover was being lazy this morning. He didn't want to get up from bed and take a shower. I took some shower gel and lathered it unto his arm, forcing him to get up and wash off said soapy liquid. Once in the bathroom, he thought it was a good idea to take a bath. Victory! n_nV

1

驯寵高手。。。部、驯爱人高手

今天早上我的爱人很懒惰。他不起来、洗澡。我弄了一些沐浴露泡沫他的手上、所以他一定起来然后用清水冲洗干净那肥皂水的液体。当他来浴室、他想了想,觉得顺便洗澡也挺好。万岁!n_nV

how to train your dragon... er, spouse

And it is 'long 龍', not '寵'
By the way, 'bu' in the title should be '不', not '部' *shy*
XiaoLingzi, I know right? :D