Misa
8/23/2014 I don’t know since when torch light had pique Mickey’s curiosity. He always went into his grandmother’s bedroom, nosing for the torch light. After he found the torch light, he really had a whale of a time playing with it. He was running about in the house, scurrying in and out of the bedrooms, shining light towards everywhere. He studies the light circle which was cast from the torch light gleaming on the walls, ceiling and photos, growing bigger to smaller in size by moving the torch light forward and backward.

8/23/2014

I don’t know since when how long torch light has piqued Mickey’s curiosity. He always went into his grandmother’s bedroom, nosing looking for the torch light. After he found it the torch light, he really had a whale of a time playing with it.

He was running runs about in the house, scurrying in and out of the bedrooms, shining the light in every directiontowards everywhere. He studies the ray of light light circle which was cast shining from the torch light which gleamsing on the walls, ceiling and photos, growing changing from bigger to smaller in size when he moves by moving the torch light forward and backward.

For the last sentence, could I describe the torch light's light as "orb of light"? He studied the orb of light which emitted from torch light growing bigger to smaller in size by moving the torchlight forward and backward. please correct my writing as I really want to know how to describe the torch light's light shine into a dark room.