Honko
Tony and his family. I have a good friend. His name is Tony. He has an older sister.Her name is Tina. Their parents are Mr and Mrs Wang. Tony also has a dog.It's name is Rover. The Wangs are my neighbors. We live on the same street. The Wangs are very nice. I'm lucky because the Wangs are such good neighbors.
1

Tony and His Family.

I have a good friend. His name whose name is Tony. He has an older sister, Tina.Her name is Tina. Their parents are Mr and Mrs Wang. Tony also has a dog called .It's name is Rover.
The Wangs are my neighbours. We live on the same street. The Wangs are very nice, and I'm lucky because the Wangs are such good neighbors.

neighbour = British English

neighbor = American English

1

Tony and his family.

I have a good friend., Hhis name is Tony. He has an older sister.,Hher name is Tina*. Their parents are Mr and Mrs Wang. Tony also has a dog., Iit's name is Rover.
The Wangs are my neighbors. We live on the same street. The Wangs are very nice. I'm lucky because the Wangs are such good neighbors.

* "He has an older sister named Tina" is a little more natural.

Good job!

1

Tony and his family.

I have a good friend. His name is Tony. He has an older sister.Her name is Tina. Their parents are Mr and Mrs Wang. Tony also has a dog. Its name is Rover.

Very nice job. The only mistake was confusing it's and its. It's always means "it is". Many native speakers make this same mistake. I also like your letter sounds chart!

Nice family