Duyen
What reminds you of your childhood the most? What reminds you of your childhood the most? About me and almost children in Vietnam and China, the Mid - Autumn festival is a nice unforgetable childhood memory. Mid - autumn festival is officially on 15th August Lunar year, but actually it often starts on the previous night. At that time, the moon is the largest and brightest, so you can enjoy a romance and beauty part of the universe With bright yellow night sky, the ground's also covered by colorful light radiating from lanterns. Seeing children singing the song related Autumn while hanging around with star- shaped lanterns always makes you want to come back chilhood with a pure smile. During th festival, there are many traditionally games such as catching goat while blind folder which I think rarely to catch sight of in western countries; especially dragon (lion) dancing which is usually held in countryside. Dragon dancers dance and bring lucky to every household and they won't quit until you give them some lucky money. The popular foods in this festival are mooncakes and five - fruit tray including bananas, grapefruit, waterlemon... Typical mooncakes are round pastries about 10 cm in diameter and 4 - 5 cm thick, consist of a thin, tender pastry skin eveloping a sweet, dense filling and may contain one or more whole salted egg yolks in center as the symbol of the full moon. Very rarely, mooncakes are also served steamed or fried. The round mooncake looks exactly like the full moon in the night sky. More importantly, it symbolizes a family get - together and reflects the family culture. The mooncake is not only just a kind of food, but more of a cultural element deeply penetrated into people's hearts. The Mid- Autumn is a meaningful traditional festival in Vietnam. It's an occasion for family meet together and make a nice memory for their children Welcome you to Vietnam on 15th August Lunar year (it's 10th, September, 2014) to enjoy the Mid - Autumn festival !!! :)))
Thật hấp dẫn ^.^
It 's interesting.i'm waiting it