shou
Some Chinese Vocabularies Relating to In-flight Annoucement(1-2) This is a translation of example sentences about Chinese vocabularies. Would correct it whether you understand Chinese or not? (1) This is a flight to London. (2) Today, there is only one flight to Paris. (3) The aircraft is flying high in the sky. (4) The meeting is expected to take four days. (5) We have to secure the safety of all passengers. (6) My plane will take off one hour later. (7) The aircraft is descending. (8) The prices of the phone declined. (9) Studying Chinese is a process. (10) My company produces the most advanced electronic equipment. (11) There are ten crews at the plane. (12) she put away document on the table and went out. (13) We will do our best to serve passengers. (1) 这是飞往伦敦的航班。 (2) 今天只有一架航班飞往巴黎。 (3) 飞机正在高空中飞行。 (4) 这次会议预计需要四天时间。 (5) 我们要保障所有乘客的安全。 (6) 我们的飞机一个小时以后起飞。 (7) 飞机正在下降。 (8) 手机的价格下降了。 (9) 学习汉语需要一个过程。 (10) 我们公司生产最先进的电子设备。 (11) 这架航班上有十名乘务员。 (12) 她收起桌子上的文件就出去了。 (13) 我们将竭诚为顾客服务。 (http://www.imandarinpod.com/) Thank you in advance.

Some Chinese Vocabularies Relating to In-flight Annoucement(1-2)

This is a translation of example sentences about Chinese vocabularies. Would correct it whether you understand Chinese or not?

(1) This is a flight to London.
(2) Today, there is only one flight to Paris.
(3) The aircraft is flying high in the sky.
(4) The meeting is expected to take four days.
(5) We have to secure the safety of all passengers.
(6) My plane will take off one hour later.
(7) The aircraft is descending.
(8) The prices of the phone declined.
(9) Studying Chinese is a process.
(10) My company produces the most advanced electronic equipment.
(11) There are ten crews at the plane.
(12) she put away document on the table and went out.
(13) We will do our best to serve passengers.

(1) 这是飞往伦敦的航班。
(2) 今天只有一架航班飞往巴黎。
(3) 飞机正在高空中飞行。
(4) 这次会议预计需要四天时间。
(5) 我们要保障所有乘客的安全。
(6) 我们的飞机一个小时以后起飞。
(7) 飞机正在下降。
(8) 手机的价格下降了。
(9) 学习汉语需要一个过程。
(10) 我们公司生产最先进的电子设备。
(11) 这架航班上有十名乘务员。
(12) 她收起桌子上的文件就出去了。她把桌子上的文件收起来,然后就出去了。 
(13) 我们将竭诚为顾客服务。
(http://www.imandarinpod.com/)

Thank you in advance.

Literally no mistakes - these are suggestions to slight improvements, but otherwise perfect. Really impressive!